“I came to the US on B-2 (visitor visa) and was accepted to attend college. I had to change my status from B-2 to F-1. My friend recommended that I get in touch with the attorneys at the Guttikonda Law Firm. I am very glad that I did. They walked me through the entire case and updated me through every stage of change of status process. I had my status changed in no time and could finally begin attending school. Thank you.“

Student Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
To Top